"Mobility and Road Safety in an Ageing Society“ (19 to 20 June 2013 at Palais Ferstel in Vienna) is an international congress focusing on the current topics of senior citizens in road traffic and shifting demographics. Hardly any other road safety issues are currently attracting so much attention from international researchers.
The main topics of the conference are as follows:
- Fundamental examination of ageing and its effects on road traffic from a demographic, psychological, medical and sociological perspective
- Mobility and the occurrence of accidents in older road users
- Which measures would road safety serve best to encourage and
- promote mobility up to an advanced age and increase road safety?
- International best-practice models
The congress is interdisciplinary and aimed at researchers and experts from the fields of traffic safety, traffic engineering and traffic law as well as regional planning, engineering and psychology, medicine, sociology, gerontology, geriatrics and education etc.
Call for Papers
Please submit abstracts online at www.kfv.at/congress2013 (Congress-Website)
Press Office of KFV (Austrian Traffic Safety Board):
A-1100 Vienna, Austria, Schleiergasse 18